Do Business With Us
Doing business with FTZ 138 is good for your bottom line. But what sets us apart is our one-of-a-kind desire to collaborate. Titans of business, enterprising entrepreneurs and government leaders work together to keep Columbus smart, vibrant and growing. And FTZ 138 is part of it all. Together, we can help you sustain and grow your business — no matter what industry you're in.
A logistics giant
Weaving together new innovations and an existing ultramodern infrastructure, Columbus is a strategic location for the movement of goods. But it’s more than technology, railways and highways.
- The Columbus Region is one of the most dynamic and diverse metropolitan regions in the US
- Centrally located between Chicago and New York, the Columbus Region boasts the greatest market access of any major metro
- Rickenbacker International Airport, one of the world’s only cargo-dedicated airports, provides access to the global marketplace
- FedEx Air, FedEx Ground, UPS and UPS Supply Chain Solutions have operations in the Columbus Region
- Columbus is one of the country's growth leaders and No. 1 among the Midwest's 10 largest metros in population growth, job growth and GDP growth.
- 16 Fortune 1000 companies are headquartered in the Columbus Region, 5 Fortune 500